Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Grateful Visitor



I recently had the opportunity to visit By George Inc. It is always nerve racking to go somewhere new to show off your art work. It helped a lot that everyone was very warm and welcoming, and it is pretty hard to be nervous when sitting next to a three foot inflatable pizza. There were toys everywhere, on the chairs, on the walls, and covering every shelf in the building. It was a lot of fun to see where toys are brought to life. I want to thank Frank and By George Inc. for taking the time to sit down and talk to me. I also want to thank Dana for introducing me to Frank. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bud, Just checking out your blog. Look forward to working with you. -Robert

Liston said...

I love this pizza picture, but when are you gonna post something new?

youngster said...

Hi Nefaryl. I really like what you have on your webpage. In addition, I saw your sketchbook when I met you on the train the other day. Your work is very good. I didn't have any of my work with me then, but I plan to start a blog spot in a few weeks. I am slowly working myself back into art and drawing. I have long wanted to illustrate comics. I am practicing to be ready for a career change from architecture to art in about five years. Hopefully, I can get there in less time. I will go to school for an MFA or teaching degree in the interim. I hope I see you on the train again soon. Perhaps we can do some sketching together on the train. Take care!!